Because we accord the highest priority to your privacy, following is the guideline that we use while handling personal information that you provide us with -
- Collection of personal information is preceded by an explanation as to why the information is being sought.
- We assure you that personal information that we collect will be used for that specific purpose only or for something in relation to the task in question. Exception to this will be made only if required by law or if the concerned individual gives consent.
- Personal information is retained by us till the objective is fulfilled after which it is discarded.
- All information is acquired through fair means and within the law and if required, with consent or full knowledge of the concerned party.
- Information provided should be accurate, updated and complete so that it is relevant to the purpose for which it is being asked and helps towards achievement of the service.
- Your information is safe with us and secure against loss, theft, unauthorized viewing, modification or disclosure.
- You have all the right to ask about the methods that we employ to handle and manage personal information provided to us by our clients.
Ensuring that your personal information remains confidential is the key to our success and hence we follow strict principles to safeguard it under strict protection and maintenance.